Products & Services
Research & Evaluation
Understanding and listening to your people is essential for the good of any organisation, listening is a prerequisite to progression. That’s why we develop and facilitate a range of tools that are tailored to your needs and deliver detailed, no-nonsense insights into how your employees feel, what they think and areas for improvement.
- Communications Audit – a comprehensive review of the effectiveness of your internal communications; assesses overall strategy, channels, the role of leaders and managers, content and resources.
- Stakeholder Audit – driving change requires key stakeholder buy-in and support. But do your stakeholders really support your project? Are they going to help make it a success or block it at every turn? Our Stakeholder Audit provides a clear set of answers to these questions, as well as recommendations on how to drive your project forward.
- Channel review – an audit focused on a specific channel or suite of channels; tests how well your communication ‘plumbing’ is working.
- Publication Excellence Review – a simple, focused critique of an employee publication based on our unique Excellence Criteria; helps ensure your publication is delivering maximum ‘bang for buck’.
- Pulse Surveys – a regular employee survey comprising a small number of high importance questions; designed to take the pulse of the organisation and identify changes in attitude and mood
- Tracking studies – bespoke surveys to track the progress of a particular corporate initiative, communication campaign or programme
- Annual Health Check – a repeat of our channel audit; designed to monitor progress based on the initial benchmark
To return to the main menu, click here