BiteSize – condensed learning for communicators
BiteSize is a different learning & development approach aimed squarely at in-house communicators, line managers and aspiring leaders.
There are over forty individual BiteSize sessions to choose from plus two full programmes which we offer:
Master Communicator programme is aimed at in-house communication teams.
Engaging Manager programme is geared toward line managers and team leaders.
Delivered in single stand-alone sessions of just 90 minutes (live) or 60 minutes (webinar) by an independent and highly experienced practitioner, BiteSize is a great way to provide targeted learning to your entire team for a small one-off fee.
Whilst the sessions can be run off-site or by webinar for geographically dispersed teams, BiteSize is designed to be delivered in your office at a time to suit – thereby removing the need for expensive venue hire and travel time and making it the perfect solution for busy and over-stretched in-house teams.
In summary, BiteSize delivers the following benefits over more traditional forms of training:
- Condensed learning – BiteSize covers the fundamentals of each subject in just 90 minutes, providing delegates with maximum returns for a minimal investment of time
- Team-based – BiteSize can be delivered to up to 15 members of your team (or 100 if delivered online), helping drive consistencies and build a common foundation of knowledge and skills
- Pick & mix – you can choose to run just one module as part of a team away day or select a handful of modules to be delivered on a regular basis over a period of time
- Low cost – delivered for as little as £100 per person per session, BiteSize offers unrivalled value for money for face-to-face training of this sort
- Delivered to your door – BiteSize sessions are designed to take place on your premises, at a time and date to suit
- Created by communicators, for communicators – all our trainers are practicing communicators who have spent considerable time operating in-house