Free Engaging Manager webinar exclusively for in-house practitioners
To celebrate the launch of our Engaging Manager learning programme for line managers and aspiring leaders, Gatehouse Academy invites you to participate in a free 60 minute BiteSize webinar exclusively for in-house communicators.
Available on a first come, first served basis, this special web-enabled learning session will make the case for increased investment in line manager communication and explain how to begin creating truly Engaging Managers within your organisation.
In this fast-paced interactive session, which I’ll be leading, you’ll learn:
- The business case for investing more of your budget in line managers
- The six traits of The Engaging Manager – what makes the great ones stand out from the average
- Fascinating evidence and case studies from a handful of organisations that have put line managers at the heart of their communications
- Our blueprint for improving line manager communication
- How to build managers’ communication skills and competencies
- How to hardwire employee communication and engagement excellence into line managers’ roles
- How to ensure you feed managers the right content and avoid overloading them
The session will take place from 0930-1030 GMT on Monday 1 February 2010.
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.